Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Is debt ruining your life?
Can’t pay your bills?
Missing mortgage payments?
Received a foreclosure notice?
There are debt solutions available to you! Chapter 13 bankruptcy can prevent repossession of your home, vehicle, salary and other assets. Start your journey towards financial recovery!
Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy gives you the power to immediately stop creditor actions against you. You can be saved from foreclosure – whether you’ve missed your first payment or are days away from losing your home. Thanks to a legal action known as the automatic stay, Chapter 13 protects you from creditors while you work out a payment plan that works around your financial problems.
Benefits of Chapter 13
Chapter 13 stops:
- Creditor Harassment
- Foreclosures & Repossessions
- Bank Levies
- Wage Garnishments
- Utility Disconnections
- Tax: collection, interest, penalties
Chapter 13 enables you to:
- Protect Assets, avoid liquidation
- Remain in control of all your asset
- Consolidate debt into one low monthly payments
- Protect co-signers
- Cancel some or all interest
- Cancel Junior Mortgages
- Cancel unsecured debt and reduce your payments
- Cancel certain debts that can not be discharged in chapter 7(taxes, etc)
Park Center Law Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys
If you’d like more information about Chapter 13 bankruptcy or would like to discuss your personal situation, let us help you. Contact Park Center Law to arrange a free and confidential consultation or call (855) 500-9001 to receive immediate assistance.