Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Is debt ruining your life?
Drowning in credit card payments?
Medical or IRS debts?
Stressed out by creditor harassment?
No major assets to protect?
Chapter 7 bankruptcy could be the start of your journey financial freedom. Filing for Chapter 7 can wipe out those overwhelming bills, medical expenses, payday loans or any other unsecured debts without sacrificing important assets. Chapter 7 can help put you on the road to a fresh financial start.
Benefits of Chapter 7
Key benefits of Chapter 7 (in the majority of cases):
- A new financial start
- Eliminate the debts you can’t pay
- Begin the process of improving your credit score
- Enable you to keep assets including your home and car
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can also prevent the following:
- Bank levies
- Creditor/debt collector harassment
- Wage garnishments
- Public benefit overpayments collections
- Tax collection (depends on type of tax)
- Utility disconnections
Park Center Law Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorneys
If you’d like more information about Chapter 7 bankruptcy or would like to discuss your personal situation, let us help you. Contact Park Center Law to arrange a free and confidential consultation or call (855) 500-9001 to receive immediate assistance.